Here are all of the published programs in this series for this calendar year.
Each item links to a Blog page where the research and background info lives (spoken live in one take that is heard in the program) as well as options for streaming/downloading.
- Show 38. World Psychedelic Music. 01 Jan 2020.
- Show 39. Cher in the Early 1970’s. 05 Jan 2020.
- Show 40. The Staples Singers for Sandra Parks. 15 Jan 2020.
- Show 41. Burning the Black Flag. 21 Jan 2020.
- Show 42. Steve Marriott, The Greatest Mod Rocker You Never Knew. 26 Jan 2020.
- Show 43. James Baldwin Speaks (Cambridge Debate). 01 Feb 2020.
- Show 44. When Public Enemy Were The Most Dangerous Band In The World. 08 Feb 2020.
- Show 45. The Other Side of Love Spotlighting Motown’s 1st Decade. 014 Feb 2020.